|Year of construction:||1956|
|Year of construction:||1930|
At Eibenstock in 1930 Frisch-Auf-Schanze was constructed and inaugurated in early 1931. After World War II the ski jumping hill with wooden take-off wasn’t used any longer and today the location was probably flooded with the construction of a dam.
Then in Denitzgrund Winklerschanze was built up in 1956. Today parts of the former take-off are only used as a sheep shelter.