Recent news:

From Olympic to junior ski jumps: Construction works in full swing

Construction of Olympic ski jumps for Beijing 2022 in full swing!

Nordic Ski World Championships 2021 in Oberstdorf: Conversion has started

2000 ski jumping facilities in the archive!

All or nothing: Braunlage tries to make the dream of a large hill become true

more


Send us your ski jumping hill photos and information via email!


Latest updates:

2019-08-20

GER-SNStützengrün

2019-08-19

CZE-TKozloviče

CZE-TBílá

GER-SNRittersgrün

CHNZhangjiakou

2019-08-18

GER-SNRodewisch

2019-08-17

GER-SNKlingenthal

2019-08-16

ISLSiglufjörður   NEW!

GER-SNKlingenthal

2019-08-15

GER-SNKlingenthal

CZE-LLiberec

2019-08-14

GER-NWNiedersfeld   NEW!

GER-SNKlingenthal

2019-08-13

SLOVelenje

GER-SNKlingenthal

more



Advertisement:




Partner:

Peter Riedel Sports Technology

SkokiPolska.pl

Skispringen-Community Forum


Advertisement:



GERGER-SNDreiwerden

Data | History | Hill records | Map | Comments

.

Schanze der Freundschaft:

K-Point: 39 m
Men Winter Hill record: 43.0 m (R. Dittrich DDR, 1977)
Further jumps: K15
Plastic matting: yes
Year of construction: 1951
Status: destroyed
Ski club: BSG Rotation Dreiwerden

to top

History:

When Fritz Reichel from the suburb Reichenhain of Chemnitz jumped a very first hill record of 28 m at the opening of the ski jumping hill of Dreiwerden, it had not been foreseeable that the ski jump situated at Zschopau valley should have been standing for 35 years long. It was first used for an annual cup competition on second week of January, championships of Hainchen district, then districtal, children and youth Spartakiads should follow and finally even hill tournaments with Grüna, Einsiedel and Wünschendorf.
For evening competitions in 1958 floodlights were installed and over the years the ski jumping hill was improved and enlarged several times, for a first time in 1959. The Pionierschanze K15 was constructed in 1961 and already renewed and covered with plastic mattings in 1965. After a renovation of the inrun tower, in 1974 also the “Schanze der Freundschaft” was covered with plastic mattings including a watering system.
Due to a lack of youth coaches, material problems and a decreasing number of young athletes the ski jumping section became so small that a very last competition on the jump was hosted in 1986. The complete removal and destruction of the jump then followed in 1989.
Furthermore there was a plastic covered K12 hill at another place during GDR times.

to top

Map:


Advertisement:


to top

Comments:

Post comment:

Token:
Name:
Email:
Title:
Post:
bold | italics | underline | link
2)   Opp Ronny   wrote on 2011-12-31 at 11:45:

BSG Rotation Dreiwerden

Die K12 Schanze befand sich in einem Waldstück Richtung Seifersbach (Marienmühle). Dort befand sich auch das Vereinsheim der Rotation.

1)   Jens Jahn   wrote on 2011-11-27 at 00:55:

In den Zeiten der DDR existierte an anderer Stelle noch eine Übungsschanze (K12 mit Matten)...

to top



Social Bookmarks

Copyright © Ski Jumping Hill Archive 2002-2019
www.skijumpinghills.com