|Take-off length:||4.3 m|
|Take-off height:||1 m|
|Year of construction:||1958|
|Conversions:||1960, 1963, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1975, 1978|
|Coordinates:||50.596097, 12.658975 ✔|
In the Saxonian health resort Bad Schlema a small ski jumping hill had been built for the pupils of Otto Grotewohl school in 1960. Therefore around 80 m³ had to be moved manually. The ski jump was mainly used in school sports lessons and had been converted many times in the followingy years. It was very popular with the youth, although there was no ski club and many falls in injuries also happened on it. In 1978 it was abandoned and plans for reactivation and plastic covering failed after 1990.