|Year of construction:||1952|
|Hill record:||22.5 m (Karlheinz Buchholz , 1955-03-13)|
|Year of construction:||1934|
|Ski club:||TuWi Adenau|
In the late autumn 1934 the Turn- und Winter- sportverein Adenau built the first ski jump of the Vulkaneifel at the northern slope of the 747 m high “Hohe Acht” near the Nürburgring. The plans were made by the very busy youth director of the club Erhard Kummer. Until the 1980’s the ski jump served the training of young ski jumpers from the surrounding communities, especially from Jam- melshofen. At the beginning of every ski jumping season was a traditional competition on Sylvester or New Year.
In 1952 the community of Nürburg constructed a 42 meter ski jump, which was opened with state championships on 1953-01-11. But this jump hadn’t been used so long.