|Hill record:||33.0 m (Paul Mehling , 1959-01-17)|
|Year of construction:||1932|
|Ski club:||SC Cronenberg|
|Coordinates:||51.212194, 7.163644 ✔|
In February 1933 the Ski-Club Cronenberg hosted the first show jumping competition on not fully completed ski jumping hill at Zillertal of Wuppertal. In 1934 the ski jumping hill near “Café Zillertal” was officially inaugurated.
After the ski jump had been dilapidated during World War II, it was reopened on 1951-01-01 with a much too short outrun which made several jumpers finish there leaps in the creek Gelpebach. In the following years regular Lower Rhine championships were organized at Wuppertal. After an enlargement of the jumping facility, on 1959-01-17 even WDR television came to watch SCC chairman Mehling jump a new hill record of 33 m. In the end the jumping hill was torn down in 1970’s.