|Hill record:||28.0 m|
|Year of construction:||1920|
|Coordinates:||51.154217, 8.312662 ✔|
In winter 1920/1921, the first organized ski jumping event on Aberg took place. The ski jump, which was used for that, did not live for too long.
After World War II, another ski jump was built, which was rather flat and only allowed a hill record of 28 meters. It neither stand for too long, because houses were built at the location instead.
From 1960 on, another, bigger, ski jump was built at Lenninghof.