|Year of construction:||1930|
|Ski club:||TV Rodt-Müllenbach|
|Coordinates:||51.058047, 7.585968 ✔|
At Müllenbach in Upper "Bergisches Land", today a district of Müllenbach, construction of a ski jumping hill at Engelnberg had started in 1930. For 20 pennys an hour former stone pit workers cleared a slope near "Haus Dahl" for the natural ski jump. Engelnbergschanze was inaugurated on January 31, 1932 and W. Hevendehl from TV Rodt-Müllenbach set up a hill record of 32.5 meters. Later after a re-construction the ski jump allowed distances of up to 36 meters.
After World War II TV Rodt-Müllenbach continued ski jumping activities and in March 1949 over 600 spectators came to attend a nordic combined competition. The last competition took place in 1958, since the ski jump was closed down by the Western German Ski Association due to structural defects in the outrun later in the same year, and then was never reactivated.
In 1971 a ski lift for alpine skiing was added and had been used until 2006. In summer 1972 the very first commercial attempts for summer alpine skiing on plastic mattings in Germany were carried out there.