|Hill record:||40.0 m (Dittmar Hassler , 1981)|
|Year of construction:||1951|
|Ski club:||TuS Erndtebrück 1895|
|Coordinates:||50.983698, 8.276946 ✔|
Already at the re-founding of "Wintersportclub Erndtebrück" in 1949 first plans for the construction of a ski jumping hill at Wellerstal were made, and finally realized by 1951. It was inaugurated on January 13, 1952 with a first jump by Max Anton from Hilchenbach. The ski club was integrated into "TuS Erndtebrück 1895 e.V." in 1953.
Wellertalschanze had to be closed for competitions in 1963, because it did not longer fulfill the requirements. Only from 1979 to 1981 it was reacivated and then used as a K38 ski jump for youngsters. During inauguration in 1981 Dittmar Hassler from Rückershausen set up the hill record of 40 meters. Nowadays it is no more used.