Recent news:

From Olympic to junior ski jumps: Construction works in full swing

Construction of Olympic ski jumps for Beijing 2022 in full swing!

Nordic Ski World Championships 2021 in Oberstdorf: Conversion has started

2000 ski jumping facilities in the archive!

All or nothing: Braunlage tries to make the dream of a large hill become true

more


Send us your ski jumping hill photos and information via email!


Latest updates:

2019-08-25

SLOZgornje Duplje   NEW!

SLOVolča pri Poljanah

2019-08-24

SLOPlanica

2019-08-23

SLOPolje

2019-08-22

GER-SNPöhla

2019-08-21

GER-BYBerchtesgaden

2019-08-20

GER-SNStützengrün

2019-08-19

CZE-TKozloviče

CZE-TBílá

GER-SNRittersgrün

CHNZhangjiakou

2019-08-18

GER-SNRodewisch

2019-08-17

GER-SNKlingenthal

2019-08-16

ISLSiglufjörður   NEW!

GER-SNKlingenthal

more



Advertisement:




Partner:

Peter Riedel Sports Technology

SkokiPolska.pl

Skispringen-Community Forum


Advertisement:



GERGER-NWBreckerfeld

Data | History | Hill records | Contact | Map | Photo gallery | Comments

.

Hansaschanze:

K-Point: 42 m
Men Winter Hill record: 37.0 m (Günter Wilkesmann BRD, 1950)
Year of construction: 1928
Out of operation since: 1971
Year of destruction: 1994

Fuchslochschanze:

K-Point: 38 m
Men Winter Hill record: 36.0 m (Heinrich Pape BRD, 1947)
Year of construction: 1949
Further jumps: no
Plastic matting: no
Status: destroyed
Ski club: TuS Breckerfeld

to top

History:

Skiclub Breckerfeld was founded in 1928 and in the same year the Hansa-Schanze was constructed at Steinbachtal. Already before, two smaller ski jumps had been located there, Steinbachschanze and Hardt-Schanze. Competitions on Hansaschanze sometimes attracted up to 3,000 spectators. The hill record of 37 meters was set up by Günter Wilkesmann in 1950. Together with Emil Kritzler, who had been active before World War II, Wilkesmann was the best ski jumper of the town. The last official competition on the ski jump was held in 1968 and in 1971 ski jumping activities completely stopped. After many attempts to revive the ski jumping hill, its inrun tower was finally dismantled in 1994. Today, the remains of the former judges tower and take-off are still clearly visible.
In another side valley of Steinbachtal, Fuchslochschanze had been set up in 1947. However, due to its disadvantageous location on a sunny slope it had only been used for a few years.

to top

Contact:

to top

Map:

to top

Photo gallery:


Advertisement:


to top

Comments:

Post comment:

Token:
Name:
Email:
Title:
Post:
bold | italics | underline | link

to top



Social Bookmarks

Copyright © Ski Jumping Hill Archive 2002-2019
www.skijumpinghills.com