|K-Point:||ca. 30 m|
|Year of construction:||1923|
|Ski club:||SC St. Andreasberg|
The history of ski jumping at St. Andreasberg in Harz mountains dates back until 1897. From 1926 until 1974 the Schanze im unteren Kälbertal was used. From 1953 to 1955, there was also a large hill with Glückauf-Schanze at Dreibrodetal.
The first competition on the ski jump at Sonnenberg was held in 1923 and it existed until 1940. Later it was re-constructed and inaugurated on January 5, 1958.