|Hill record:||47.0 m (Leonhard Tischler )|
|47.0 m (Erich Ehmer , 1961)|
|Year of construction:||1948|
|Year of destruction:||1969|
|Ski club:||SC Zwiesel|
|Coordinates:||49.00469, 13.21647 ✔|
Already from 1921 onwards there was a small ski jumping hill bellow the castle of the village Rabenstein, belonging to Zwiesel.
The natural ski jumping hill planned by civil engineer Gallinger from Zwiesel and constructed in 1948/49 at Zwieselberg was very popular with the inhabitants and hosted the annual Epiphany competitons, as well as numerous Bayerwald championships of ski jumping and Nordic combined with great spectator resonances. Together with Lam, Regenhüte, Bayerisch Eisenstein and Bodenmais Zwiesel was a leading host of Nordic ski competitions at Bayerwald in 1950's and 1960's. The last competetion on Zwieselbergschanze was held in 1969. Since the alpine skiing on "Großer Arberg" has been dominating.
Sources: L. Tischler (Regenhütte), H. Walter (Rabenstein), E. Schneider (Zwiesel)