|Hill record:||44.5 m (Heinrich Zapf )|
|Year of construction:||1953|
|Year of destruction:||1965|
|Ski club:||RSV Concordia Windischeschenbach|
|Coordinates:||49.802770, 12.129740 ✔|
The Concordia-Schanze at Windischeschenbach was inaugurated in 1953 in front of 1000 spectators, with guest jumpers from Oberstdorf performing some double jumps as a special highlight in the end. The annual New Year's Day competitions on Concordiaschanze at Gleißenthal always attracted a lot of spectators and were an important tradition within the ski club. The ski jumping division was very strong in these days and competed successfully for the club in other competition on ski jumps in Upper Franconia and some jumpers were even participating in training courses of the Bavarian ski federation. In mid 1960's, when economy and media were uprising, the interest in ski jumping faded. The wooden construction was dilapidating and snowless winters played their part as well. Finally in 1967 the 18 m high inrun tower and judge's tower were torn down.
Additionally there was the smaller Waldnaab-Schanze (K20) at Johannistal, which was meant for the youngsters.