|Year of construction:||1958|
|Year of construction:||1948|
|Ski club:||TSV Seeg|
|Coordinates:||47.650600, 10.600678 ✔|
After World War II, in 1948 a ski club was founded at Seeg in Allgäu and a ski jump was built at Seeger Berg. Even floodlights for night competitions were installed there in 1951. However, in 1954 the club dissolved and the ski jump was dismantled.
Based on the initiative of Bertl Blender and Hans Mayer, already in 1958 a new ski jumping hill with a wooden inrun tower and structure was built. In the following year, also the ski section of TSV Seeg was established. Until 1975, competitions were hosted on the ski jump regularly, with well-known jumpers such as Franz Keller from Nesselwang, Rudi Tusch and Andreas Bauer, both from Oberstdorf, participating. Now, there is only a small ski tow left at Seeger Berg.