|Year of construction:||1920|
|Coordinates:||47.703862, 11.862535 ✔|
The ski jump at Fischhausen was the first ski jumping hill at Schliersee. It was built in 1920, the name came from its constructor Olaf Gulbranson. A show event was held on Gulbranson-Schanze in 1924 in order to finance the around 30,000 Marks expensive construction of a new ski jump, which was the Jens-Jäger-Schanze.