|Hill record:||42.0 m (Hans Bichler )|
|Year of construction:||1928|
|Hill record:||61.0 m (Xaver Diener )|
|61.0 m (Helmut Wegscheider )|
|Year of construction:||1924|
|Ski club:||Ski-Club Ruhpolding|
The first ski jumping at Ruhpolding in Chiemgau was performed at Maurerhals and Hochfelln in early 1920’s. In 1925 the “Adlerschanze” at Maiergschwendt was initiated by Toni Plenk and inaugurated with a winner’s distance of 28 meters. On February 18, 1929, a first trial competition was hosted on the new-constructed “Schanze am Rauschberg”, but the expected distances up to 80 meters couldn’t be realized and later on the jump was already given up again. Instead the jump at Maiergschwendt was steadily reconstructed and jumps up to 50 meters made possible.
After World War II the construction of a ski flying hill was planned, but finally awarded to Obertsdorf. In fall 1953 a new junior jumping hill at Fischerberg was set up. The Adlerschanze was equipped with a new steel-made inrun tower in 1958 and hill record was improved on 61 meters, in 1961 the facility was enlarged with another smaller junior hill. Before the Christmas competition in 1964/65 the inrun tower of Adlerschanze cracked in and was later completely removed. In 1965 the junior ski jumping hill was equipped with a plastic covering, but instead the ski jumping activities were more and more moved to Zirnberg, where the first 90 meter ski jump was constructed in 1961/62.