|Hill record:||37.0 m|
|Year of construction:||1953|
|Year of destruction:||1997|
|Ski club:||TSV 2000 Rothenburg|
|Coordinates:||49.373910, 10.165660 ✔|
Already in 1953 a wooden ski jumping hill was constructed at Rothenburg ob der Tauber at the slope opposite of the castle, on which distances up to 30 meters were jumped in the following years.
After the hill had been fallen into oblivion for long time, in 1988 the reconstruction lead by the chairman of ASV Rothenburg Walter Lassauer had started. After two years of construction time and a total cost of 50,000 Marks a 40 meter hill fulfilling modern requirements could be completed. Then on 1991-02-24 a young team of ski jumpers from Klingenthal came to Rothenburg in order to reopen the ski jumping hill in front of an attendance of 3,000 spectators.
But then it took another six years for the next competition of junior jumpers from Klingenthal to be hosted with 4,000 spectators on 1997-01-12. This was for now the last competition in Taubertal.