|Hill record:||48.5 m (Otto Gaschler , 1963)|
|Year of construction:||1949|
|Year of destruction:||1970|
|Ski club:||TSV Regenhütte|
|Coordinates:||49.07797, 13.20266 ✔|
The first ski jumping competition on "Bayerwaldschanze" in the small town Regenhütte was held in 1927. The longest jump on 27 meters was performed by Norway's Svensen.
With the opening of "Steigerwaldschanze" on St. Stephen's Day 1949 Regenhütte became the ski jumping stronghold of Bayerwald. The first hill record was established at 41 m and already improved on 44 meters in the same winter.
By the end of 1953 the jump was modernized with the support of the Steigerwald glas manufacture. After that still annual competitions were hosted.
The last hill record of 48.5 meters was set up in 1963. Finally the TSV resigned from the leasing contract for the area of the ski jumping hill in May 1970, because young ski jumpers were lacking and so the ski jumping history of Regenhütte ended.