|Year of construction:||1942|
|Year of destruction:||1953|
|Ski club:||DAV Pfarrkirchen|
|Coordinates:||48.439210, 12.921160 ✔|
The section Pfarrkirchen of the German Alpine Club (DAV) celebrated its 90th anniversary in 2013 and during the historical review of th club also the construction of a ski jumping hill at Griesberger Holz came up.
The ski jump was built during World War II in 1942 and in these days Dr. Walter Pera was leading the DAV section of Pfarrkirchen. He was an enthusiastic mountaineer and winter sports lover, and the construction of the ski jump was based on his initiative. Certainly, the hill was built in voluntary work by the club members, but the planning was done according to the standards for the construction of small ski jumps of "Deutscher Alpenverlag", Innsbruck, by author C. J. Luther, and construction works were lead by Dr. Pera. Although there was a 50 meter long natural inrun, afterwards a starting structure was built, which was made from wood - just like the take-off.
The hill was used by ski jumping enthusiastic men and youngsters of the Alpenverein and club-internal competitions served mainly for leisure purposes and showed the pleisure the up-rising sports made. After 1947, when club activities were again allowed by the allied forces, the ski jumpers of DAV came back to there hill on winter days with good snow conditions, but ski jumping activities only lasted until 1953.