|Hill record:||27.0 m (Jürgen Munk , 1965)|
|Total height:||41 m|
|Inrun length:||55 m|
|Take-off length:||6 m|
|Take-off height:||2 m|
|Year of construction:||1954|
|Ski club:||TSV Mellrichstadt|
|Coordinates:||50.43075, 10.31459 ✔|
The major proudly inaugurated the ski jumping hill at Pfuhlbach, the winter sports area of the skiing department of TSV Mellrichstadt, on February 7, 1955. The facility was planned by architect Bönner from Aschaffenburg and the construction works were done by Streit Co. from Stockheim, at which eng. F. Grimm who was one of the skiers was in a leading position. The inrun had a wooden construction which was followed by a long natural inrun. Jumps up to 30 meters were expected in the beginning, but no more possible after the backward-moving of takeoff in 1957.
In 1963 armoured infantrymen supported the construction of a pupil’s hill which had become necessary due to many children and teenagers now willing to jump.
The hill record on K27 was set up by Jürgen Munk from Mönchröden in 1970, who even achieved a Bavarian junior championship title in ski jumping in his career. The members of the skiing section ran the jumping hills until 1970. After several winters poor of snow they decide to dismantle the wooden inrun tower in 1973 and close the ski jumping division of the local sports club.