|Hill record:||38.0 m|
|Year of construction:||1954|
|Ski club:||WSV Königssee|
|Coordinates:||47.59617, 13.01743 ✔|
In 1954 the ski jumping enthusiastic members of the winter sports club of Königssee built their own natural ski jump. The location was situated near the middle station of the cablecar up to Jenner (1874 m) in the direction of Kehlstein, not far from the mount guesthouse at the “Vorderbrand”. Since the outrun crossed a mountain road, during competitions it had to be locked. Around 1200 hours of work and costs of 800 DM were spent, in order to perform necessary soil works and construct the brick-made take-off of the jump. Beside the club competitions the annual carnival tournaments were very famous, there masked ski jumpers from Königssee and Schönau showed their ski jumping skills on the Vorderbrand hill. After 1962 the ski jumping group became so small that the ski jump was no more used and the few remained jumpers set over to Berchtesgaden for jumping.