Recent news:

Normal hill in North Korea discovered!

Renovation of Inselbergschanze possible – future Ladies’ World Cups as well?

From Olympic to junior ski jumps: Construction works in full swing

Construction of Olympic ski jumps for Beijing 2022 makes progress

Nordic Ski World Championships 2021 in Oberstdorf: Conversion has started

more


Send us your ski jumping hill photos and information via email!


Latest updates:

2019-12-10

CAN-ONToronto

SVKSelce

2019-12-09

UKRVerkhovyna

SWESollentuna

PRKSamjiyŏn   NEW!

UKRSlavske

UKRLviv

2019-12-08

FIN-LSSuolahti

FIN-OLTaivalkoski

RUSMoskva

AUT-SSchwarzach im Pongau

USA-MINegaunee   NEW!

GER-SNJohanngeorgenstadt

GER-BWMehrstetten

DANSøllerød

more



Advertisement:




Partner:

Peter Riedel Sports Technology

SkokiPolska.pl

Skispringen-Community Forum

GERGER-BYHaag in Oberbayern

Data | History | Hill records | Contact | Map | Comments

.

Burgschanze:

K-Point: 45 m
Year of construction: 1969

Königseeschanze:

K-Point: 35 m
Men Winter Hill record: 38.0 m (Sepp Grill AUT)
Year of construction: 1932
Conversions: 1961

Ramsau-Schanze:

K-Point: 30 m
Year of construction: 1954
Further jumps: no
Plastic matting: no
Status: destroyed
Ski club: SC Haag

to top

History:

Already in March 1932 a large opening competition could be hosted on a new ski jumping hill at Königsee, which is today the area of the Rosenberg settlement.
With the construction of a new jumping hill at Ramsau a long-lasting wish of having again a jumping facility became true, after the ski jump at Königsee had to be removed. Toni Brandmeier from Ramsau was the main initiator of the construction of the 30 m hill. In 1954 took place a grand opening competition with 100 jumpers taking part and about 3,000 spectators.
Under his leading in 1961 again a new ski jumping hill was built in the Königsee area, because the facility at Ramsau didn’t live very long. But also this ski jump in the recreation area of Haag had to be removed after a bit more than one year, because the Rosenberg settlement was built.
As a basis of the reinstalling of a Nordic skiing group in 1967 at Hohenberg near Rieden the construction of a new ski jumping facility began and it was finally finished in autumn 1968. This natural jumping hill allows widths of more than 40 meters. With an opening competition on January 6, 1969 the jump was introduced.

to top

Contact:

to top

Map:


Advertisement:


to top

Comments:

Post comment:

Token:
Name:
Email:
Title:
Post:
bold | italics | underline | link

to top



Social Bookmarks

Copyright © Ski Jumping Hill Archive 2002-2019
www.skijumpinghills.com