|Hill record:||33.0 m (Erich Ehmer )|
|Year of construction:||1936|
|Year of destruction:||1967|
|Ski club:||SV Amberg|
|Coordinates:||49.477520, 11.981490 ✔|
With the construction of the first ski jump in Freudenberg in 1936 it was possible to have also ski jumping the Nordic combined at the SC Amberg. But in 1945 the jump was a victim of the lack of wood and could not be renovated.
Finally in 1953 a new hill was built. At the beginning the inrun tower should just become 7 metres high, but then it was constructed on 13.65 m and over the 2 metre high takeoff good jumpers could fly on more than 30 m. The hill record was at 33 m, set up by Erich Ehmer from SC Monte Kaolino Hirschau. Longer jumps were impossible because the outrun leading on the football field of SV Freudenberg.
But quickly people had to realize that a wooden construction didn’t last long and the costs for it were rising from year to year. Finally in 1965 the SVA had to stop renewing the hill and 1967 it was decided to destroy it .