|Hill record:||34.0 m (Josef Bauer )|
|Year of construction:||1958|
|Year of destruction:||1966|
|Ski club:||TSV Frauenau|
|Coordinates:||49.00564, 13.27629 ✔|
In 1957 the member of the skiing section of TSV Frauenau, who were interested in ski jumping, planned the construction of a permanent ski jumping hill, since so far they had only been jumping on snow hills. If 20 meters were to be jumped there, setting up the take-off by hand had been a cumbersome task.
Precondition for the construction was to find a suitable are first and even more to get that estate bought. The winter sports men had a look into the neighbouring Flanitz valley and even got the slope opposite of the railway station of Zwieselau for free from the owners at Flanitz. Projecting and topographic measurements were done by Otto Werner, who also lead the hill construction works. These were done soley in voluntary work by the club members, who afforded countless working hours. The ski jumping hill was built with a natural inrun, and take-off and judges' platform were wooden structures.
The inauguration was organized with a regional competition in January 1959, which was won by the initiator from Frauenau Otto Werner. But interest in ski jumping declined rapidly and the last competition was only held in February 1965.
When the independent Skiclub Frauenau was founded in 1966, during the first board meeting it was proposed to review the ski jump's condition. But since there was no new group of ski jumpers and no one wanted to act as person in charge or coach, ski jumping activities ended.