|Year of construction:||1949|
|Year of destruction:||1955|
|Ski club:||TSV Dietramszell e.V.|
|Coordinates:||47.84126, 11.59247 ✔|
The opening competition on the Mühltalschanze took place in December 1949. Two years later, it became a real attraction for the whole region, since floodlight was installed. From then on, very popular and frequent night competitions took place. A very few pictures documented this period.
But, this status was not meant to last for a longer time. Already in 1955, the ski jump had to be demolished due to a lack of money in the community.
Nowadays, the landing slope is still visible, probably also a very few concrete fundaments.