|Year of construction:||1952|
|Ski club:||SV Bruckmühl|
The wintersports department of the sport club of Bruckmühl in Upper Bavaria was founded in 1947. Five years later the ski jumping hill "Steinbeis-Schanze" was built at Seilerberg under the lead of constructor Georg Stempfle. The opening competition on February 8, 1953 was attended by more than 1000 spectators. Unfortunately, the 25 meter hill hasn't been operating for very long.