|Hill record:||41.0 m|
|Year of construction:||1948|
|Ski club:||SC Biessenhofen|
|Coordinates:||47.830470, 10.638830 ✔|
Already in 1927 a first ski jumping hill was set up at Hofmannsfeld near Biessenhofen. In 1942, youngsters created a small ski jump with a wooden take-off at Ebenhofen near Biessenhofen, which allowed jumps up to 15 meters.
After World War II, Skiclub Biessenhofen was founded in 1947. A ski jumping hill was then built at Kellerberg, directly behind the train station of Biessenhofen. It allowed jumps over 35 meters, but was likely only used for a few years until 1954.