|Inrun length:||50 m|
|Take-off height:||1.5 m|
|Year of construction:||1928|
|Conversions:||1929, 1950, 1965|
|Ski club:||SC Bad Kissingen|
|Coordinates:||50.21441, 10.09307 ✔|
At Sinnberg, near the Bismarck tower, in 1928 the sportsmen found an area with a fitting slope angle which was good for ski jumping. The landing hill was built with their own hands in evening work in summer and the slope prepared. The bakken made of wooden boards, the takeoff, had height of 1.5 m into the direction of the valley. The inrun was 50 m long and the famous K-Point was at 16 m. The inaugural jump on 1929-01-27 was performed by Willy Wegemer, who was leader of the skiing division and main initiator of the construction.
Already in summer 1929 the ski jump was converted, so it allowed jumps over 20 meters and additionally a smaller junior hill set up.
World War II made a painful break into ski jumping at the hill, but after the war ski jumping became popular again. Many competitions were held each winter for which ski jumper from the whole Vorrhön and Röhn went to Bad Kissingen. Therefore the jump was converted after 1945 into a K30 with a takeoff made of stone.
In 1965 the ski jumping hill was reactivated for a short time. Today only the relicts of the wooden take-off remained.