|Hill record:||28.5 m|
|Year of construction:||1950|
|Year of destruction:||1955|
|Ski club:||SC Böbing|
Among the founders of Ski-Club Böbing in 1947 was Josef Holzmann, an enthusiastic winter sports man. He took great ownership of the construction of the ski jumping hill of Böbing, which was built in manual labour by the club members at the northern slope of Schnalz (901 m) and inaugurated on February 25, 1951 in front of a huge audience. The record distance at that time was 26.5 meters. It was completely a natural ski jump, which only had wooden balancing plates in the bumpy inrun track, and lead into a sharp right turn in the lower part of the outrun.
Ski jumping competitions were club-internal only and the municipality of Böbing donated therefore the so-called "Schnalz-King-Cup", which was held as a triple-combination of downhill, slalom and ski jumping, as it was common in these days.
Josef Holzmann by the way lead the club as chairman from 1951 to 1982, which succesfully developed in alpine skiing, cross-country skiing and luge after ski jumping - which together with the hill already ceased by 1955.