Recent news:

Fire destroys ski jumps in Biberau-Biberschlag

Copper Peak: Funding of the renovation finally secured

200 ski jumping facilities in the USA

The Ski Jumping Hill Archive reaches 3000 ski jumping sites!

New junior hills being developed in China

more


Send us your ski jumping hill photos and information via email!


Latest updates:

2022-07-01

SLOJavorovica   NEW!

SWE-22Sjöbo   NEW!

SWE-21Tranås    NEW!

SLODrča   NEW!

ITAPredazzo   NEW!

SWE-23Hindås

POL-KJawornik

USA-UTPark City

FRA-VCourchevel

FRA-VLes Contamines

FRA-ILes Rousses

GER-BYBerchtesgaden

2022-06-30

GER-SNJohanngeorgenstadt

2022-06-29

AUT-OOBad Ischl

AUT-OOHinzenbach

more



Advertisement:




Partner:

Peter Riedel Sports Technology

SkokiPolska.pl

Skispringen-Community Forum


Advertisement:



GERGER-BWBlasiwald

Data | History | Contact | Map | Photo gallery | Comments

.

Habsbergschanzen:

K-Point: 56 m
Plastic matting: no
Further jumps: K26, K10
Plastic matting: yes
Year of construction: 1937
Conversions: 1949, 1967, 1978, 2003
Status: out of order
Ski club: SC Blasiwald
Coordinates: 47.803314, 8.172342 Google Maps OpenStreetMap

to top

History:

Already one year after the founding of the SC Blasiwald in the year of 1936 the Habsbergschanze was inaugurated on 1937-02-21. Annually a challenge cup competition was held on the ski jump.
After World War II the ski jump was refurbished in 1949-50 and the tradition of the annual tournament was continued. Georg Thoma could also write his name in the winner’s list twice in 1953 and 1955. But in 1958 the inrun tower broke under the weight of the snow.
Only in summer 1967 the jump was reconstructed again and in winter 1968 the reopening competition took place. After that some youth championships were held at Blasiwald, the most famous jumper coming from the SCB was Ulli Boll who also took part at the Four Hills Tournament. In 1978 the enlargement into a K56 and the construction of a youth hill K26 followed. In 1985 a renewing and the construction of a judges tower took place.
In the years 2003 to 2008 the ski jumping facility was again modernized extensively.

to top

Contact:

to top

Map:

to top

Photo gallery:


Advertisement:


to top

Comments:

Post comment:

Token:
Name:
Email:
Title:
Post:
bold | italics | underline | link

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

to top



Social Bookmarks

Copyright © Ski Jumping Hill Archive 2002-2022
www.skijumpinghills.com