|Year of construction:||1957|
|Hill record:||24.0 m (2001)|
|Ladies' hill record:||17.0 m (Valerie Haydt , 2011-05-29)|
|Year of construction:||2001|
|Ski club:||SC Wiesensteig|
The first ski jumping hill at Wiesensteig was built up in 1929. Then in 1958 inaugurated Bläsibergschanze was the first plastic covered ski jumping hill of Baden-Wurttemberg, but was already torn down in 1963. In April 2001 the construction of a plastic covered K20 hill started and finally inaugurated on June 2, 2002.