|Year of construction:||1929|
|Ski club:||SC St. Peter|
|Coordinates:||48.036006, 8.036485 ✔|
In autumn 1929 the first ski jump at St. Peter in the Black Forest, on which jumps over 20 meters were realized, was constructed at Eckjörgenberg. In 1930’s the ski club built up another ski jumping hill, which also was used for competitions, at Heitzmannshäusle with a wooden construction.
After World War II the construction of a K35 hill followed and it could be opened on New Year’s Eve 1952. Today only some remains of the former Eckbergschanzen have survived and provide ski jumping history.
In 1960’s the ski club of St. Peter was one of the most successful ones in Germany and even provided participants of World Championships with both cross-country skiing brothers Sepp and Rudolf Maier.