|Hill record:||47.5 m (Sigurd Kneule , 1966)|
|Tower height:||27 m|
|Inrun length:||55 m|
|Year of construction:||1927|
|Ski club:||SV Spaichingen|
|Coordinates:||48.059074, 8.744195 ✔|
Already in 1927 the ski jumping hill at Zundelberg in Spaichingen was constructed. From 1961 to 63 the ski jump was reconstructed by voluntary workers around August Wenzler. They constructed a 27 m high inrun tower with a 55 m long inrun. The hill had been used until 1968, then the slope slipt down. The fundaments of tower and inrun can still be recognized. Also the take-off is still visible and one can see how much soil had to be removed for the landing hill. Around 200 m beside the ski jump the club house of snow shoe club is located.