|Hill record:||68.0 m (Georg Thoma )|
|Year of construction:||1948|
|Ski club:||SC Bühlertal|
Already from 1921 on there was a first 20 meter hill at Hundseck.
Nordschwarzwald-Schanze at Hundseck/Bühlertal, which is situated at Black Forest flyover road B500 not far from spa hotel Hundseck, was constructed by Skiclub Baden-Baden in 1948/49. The opening competition on 1951-01-07 was even attended by 5,000 spectators and in the years of 1950’s numerous international ski jumping competitions were hosted until the hill was given to SC Bühlertal in 1960’s. In 1976 the ski club began to reconstruct the facility completely and convert it according to FIS specifications. Then in different construction stages a new judge’s tower and a modernized inrun tower were built. Unfortunately after the conversion not one single official competition was taken place and also training business was finished abruptly. This is the sad story of a ski jump, which once was blossoming in 1950’s, then was reborn in order to die immediately.