|Hill Size:||HS 90|
|Hill record:||95.0 m (Julian Wölfle , 2008-01-12, NC-OPA)|
|Ladie's hill record:||98.0 m (Juliane Seyfarth , 2006-02-09, L-GP)|
|Inrun length:||78 m|
|Take-off length:||6.2 m|
|Take-off height:||2.95 m|
|Hill Size:||HS 62|
|Hill record:||71.0 m (Paul Winter , 2012-02-04)|
|Year of construction:||1923|
|Conversions:||1932, 1952, 1963, 1979, 1983, 1994, 2002|
|Further jumps:||K43, K17, K7|
|Ski club:||SV Baiersbronn, SV Mitteltal-Obertal|
Already before the turn of the century there were first little ski jumping hills at Ruhestein in Baiersbronn, in 1908 the first real 20 meter hill was constructed, on which in 1910’s even jumps on 30 meters were possible.
The large Ruhesteinschanze was then constructed in 1923 and inaugurated in 1924, until the hosting of German Championships in 1933 it was converted several times. For the DM in 1933 the small ski jump was also enlarged into a 50 meter hill. For Nordic Championships in 1953 Heini Klopfer took over planning for the conversion, ten years later Ruhesteinschanze is again changed for the DM. After another modernization in 1983 architect Ulrich Klumpp designed in 1994/1995 completely new-profiled ski jumps K85, K60, K43 and K17 as they are still existing today. In 2002 the ski jumping facility at Ruhestein was equipped with a modern artificial snow making machine. On large HS 90 jump since 1996 some competitions of World Cup “B” of Nordic Combined and since 2005 Ladies COC have been hosted.