|Year of construction:||1934|
|Operating until:||ca. 1970|
|Ski club:||Ski Club de la Montagne Noire|
|Coordinates:||43.452597, 2.452750 ✔|
Around 1934, the Ski Club de la Montagne Noire began to establish a small skiing area on the Triby, along the mountain road to the Pic de Noire. There was also a ski jumping hill with a wooden take-off, on which distances of up to 18.5 meters were achieved. Until the 1970s, people were skiing and ski jumping there.