|Year of construction:||1938|
|Ski club:||US Ventron|
|Coordinates:||47.923692, 6.864672 ✔|
On 1938-01-19 at the small town Ventron in Lorraine the first ski jumping hill was inaugurated at a great winter sports festival on “Col d’Oderen“.
Today there is only a small youth ski jumping hill at “Frère Joseph” which is regularly used for youth competitions in winter. Additionally in 2005 the project of building a new 25 meter hill came up, which was finally realized from June to September 2010. So the new plastic covered ski jumping hills "Tremplins Maurice Mailly" could be inaugurated on October 2, 2010.