|Hill record:||22.0 m (Niilo Toppila )|
|Year of construction:||1936|
|Year of construction:||1962|
|Year of construction:||1986|
|Ski club:||Suolahden Urho|
The history of Suolahti ski jumping started in 1936 when the first 20 meter ski jumping hill with wooden inrun was built on Kukkulanmäki.
The first ski jump at Tiitinen, the K50 with its massive wooden inrun tower and knoll, was built in 1962. At Tiitisen there were many competitions until the year 2006 when they deconstructed the hill.
In 1986 the another K25 was built into Tiitisen, so that the young jumpers could practise. In the best days there were over 20 jumpers in Suolahti, but in 1990's the winters started to come late and it was too warm, so that ski jumping went down. Since 2003 there have been only 2-5 jumpers left. In 2011 the K10 was built and the K25 was modernized.