|Hill record:||42.5 m (Heikki Kainulainen )|
|Year of construction:||1953|
|Year of destruction:||1970|
|Ski club:||Pyhäselän urheilijat|
|Coordinates:||62.417687, 29.940545 ✔|
The construction of the ski jumping hill was a big task to the Sport club Pyhäselän urheilijat, in terms of obtaining permits, founding and building materials. The construction started in 1953 - on land rented from Lauri Eskelinen - and finished only in 1957. Regular competitions were held on the hill over the following few years, but eventually the hill decayed and a jumping ban was imposed. The hill was dismantled at the end of the 1960s.