Recent news:

Construction of Olympic ski jumps for Beijing 2022 in full swing!

Nordic Ski World Championships 2021 in Oberstdorf: Conversion has started

2000 ski jumping facilities in the archive!

All or nothing: Braunlage tries to make the dream of a large hill become true

"A decisive step": Inrun tower of the Rothaus-Schanze to be modernized

more


Send us your ski jumping hill photos and information via email!


Latest updates:

2019-07-23

GER-BYGarmisch-Partenkirchen

2019-07-22

GER-BYOberstdorf

2019-07-21

NOR-06Kongsberg

JPN-20Hakuba   NEW!

JPN-20Otari   NEW!

JPN-20Otari   NEW!

SWESvanstein

FIN-OLPudasjärvi

CAN-BCVancouver

FIN-ESNurmijärvi   NEW!

FIN-ESKerava   NEW!

FIN-ESHyvinkää

GER-BYOberstdorf

2019-07-20

SVKDobšiná   NEW!

CZE-MRýmařov   NEW!

more



Advertisement:




Partner:

Peter Riedel Sports Technology

SkokiPolska.pl

Skispringen-Community Forum


Advertisement:



FINFIN-ESLahti

Karpalosuo

Data | History | Hill records | Contact | Map | Comments

.

Karpalon hyppyrimäet:

K-Point: 38 m
Men Winter Hill record: 39.5 m (Sami Niemi FIN, 2002-01-13)
Men Summer Hill record: 37.5 m (Kasperi Valto FIN, 2014-10-19)
37.5 m (Makar Gaass RUS, 2018-09-16)
Ladies Winter Hill record: 38.0 m (Alva Thors FIN, 2018-01-20)
Ladies Summer Hill record: 34.0 m (Sofia Mattila FIN, 2018-08-19)
Further jumps: K25, K15, K6
Year of construction: 1991
K38 (1991-...)K35 (1968-1991)K40 (1938-1967)

Karpalon hyppyrimäet:

K-Point: 8 m
Plastic matting: no
Status: destroyed
Further jumps: no
Plastic matting: yes
Year of construction: 1938
Conversions: 1948, 1967, 1991
Status: operating
Ski club: Lahden Hiihtoseura

to top

History:

Karpalon hyppyrimäki was built as a training hill in 1938, at the northern side of the Salpausselkä ski stadium. The 40 meter hill was modernized in 1948 and had been prepared as Finland's first summer ski jumping hill - the first jumps were made on September 19, 1948. In February 1949 the hill was even hosting the ski jumping competition of the Lahti Ski Games. In 1967 the hill was deconstructed and replaced by 2 smaller hills with k35 and K25. In 1991 the re-construction of the facility in today's shape as summer junior hills took place.

to top

Hill records K38 (Men):

to top

Hill records K38 (Ladies):

to top

Contact:

to top

Map:


Advertisement:


to top

Comments:

Post comment:

Token:
Name:
Email:
Title:
Post:
bold | italics | underline | link

to top



Social Bookmarks

Copyright © Ski Jumping Hill Archive 2002-2019
www.skijumpinghills.com