Recent news:

Fire destroys ski jumps in Biberau-Biberschlag

Copper Peak: Funding of the renovation finally secured

200 ski jumping facilities in the USA

The Ski Jumping Hill Archive reaches 3000 ski jumping sites!

New junior hills being developed in China

more


Send us your ski jumping hill photos and information via email!


Latest updates:

2022-08-19

NOR-38Skien   NEW!

NOR-30Åmot   NEW!

FIN-LLPosio

2022-08-18

AUT-VBrand

NOR-38Tinn   NEW!

2022-08-17

FIN-OLKuusamo

2022-08-16

NOR-11Lund   NEW!

NOR-38Færder   NEW!

FIN-LLRovaniemi

2022-08-15

NOR-34Nordre Land   NEW!

NOR-38Larvik   NEW!

NOR-30Geithus   NEW!

FIN-LLRovaniemi

2022-08-14

GER-BYOberstdorf

USA-UTSnowbasin

more



Advertisement:




Partner:

Peter Riedel Sports Technology

SkokiPolska.pl

Skispringen-Community Forum


Advertisement:



CZECZE-UOsek

Data | History | Hill records | Contact | Map | Photo gallery | Comments

.

Skokanské Můstky Krásná Vyhlídka:

K-Point: 40 m
Men Longest jump: 42.0 m (Jáchym Hrdina CZE, 2018-09-08)
Men Summer Hill record: 42.0 m (Dominik Bláha CZE, 2018-09-08)
Ladies Summer Hill record: 38.5 m (Lucie Svobodová CZE, 2018-09-08)
Coordinates: 50.625328, 13.678132 Google Maps OpenStreetMap
K-Point: 30 m
Men Summer Hill record: 27.5 m (Jáchym Hrdina CZE, 2018-09-08)
Ladies Summer Hill record: 27.5 m (Klára Ulrichová CZE, 2017-09-30)
27.5 m (Anežka Indráčková CZE, 2017-09-30)
Coordinates: 50.625334, 13.678269 Google Maps OpenStreetMap
K-Point: 13 m
Men Summer Hill record: 13.5 m (Jiři Černý CZE, 2017-09-30)
Ladies Summer Hill record: 12.5 m (Natálie Nejedlová CZE, 2018-09-08)
Coordinates: 50.625459, 13.678812 Google Maps OpenStreetMap
K-Point: 6 m
Men Summer Hill record: 5.5 m (Petr Řezníček CZE, 2017-09-30)
5.5 m (Oliver Janda CZE, 2017-09-30)
5.5 m (Jan Černý CZE, 2018-09-08)
Coordinates: 50.625656, 13.678755 Google Maps OpenStreetMap
Further jumps: no
Plastic matting: yes
Year of construction: 1949
Conversions: 1967, 2017
Status: operating
Ski club: LK Osek
Coordinates: 50.625328, 13.678132 Google Maps OpenStreetMap

to top

History:

The first 25 meter hill at Osek was built by ski club "Sokol" in 1947. In 1949 a new ski jumping hill was built at the eastern boundary of the city in an area called "Krásná Vyhlídka", which translates to "nice view". This hill was projected as a 40 m hill by Jiří Černý and modernized in 1967. In 1974 it was plastic covered for summer ski jumping. Afterwards, two smaller ski jumping hills K25 and K12 were built on the same slope, both also with plastic mattings, which were re-used from the closed down hills at Vratislavice.
The three ski jumps were almost exclusively used for summer ski jumping and until 1987 regular competitions were hosted annually for the so-called "miner's lantern" cup in Osek. With the political turn-around in 1989-90 the ski club was dissolved and both competition and training activities ended. Only the small 10 m hill was sometimes used by a few faithful skiers.
Only were slowly the skiclub LK Osek was able to reform and again thanks to an initiative of Jiří Černý it was possible to rebuilt the ski jumping hills over many years. Finally, after 30 years, on September 30, 2017, the reconstructed ski jumping facility with K40, K30, K13 and K6 hills covered with new plastic mattings was re-inaugurated.

to top

Hill records K40 (Men):

to top

Hill records K30 (Men):

to top

Hill records K30 (Ladies):

to top

Hill records K13 (Ladies):

to top

Hill records K6 (Men):

to top

Contact:

to top

Map:

to top

Photo gallery:


Advertisement:


to top

Comments:

Post comment:

Token:
Name:
Email:
Title:
Post:
bold | italics | underline | link

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

1)   Jiří Švácha   wrote on 2019-01-08 at 17:40:

Paráda! Nádherná sjezdovka a skokanské můstky.

to top



Social Bookmarks

Copyright © Ski Jumping Hill Archive 2002-2022
www.skijumpinghills.com