Recent news:

Normal hill in North Korea discovered!

Renovation of Inselbergschanze possible – future Ladies’ World Cups as well?

From Olympic to junior ski jumps: Construction works in full swing

Construction of Olympic ski jumps for Beijing 2022 makes progress

Nordic Ski World Championships 2021 in Oberstdorf: Conversion has started

more


Send us your ski jumping hill photos and information via email!


Latest updates:

2020-03-29

FRA-VSaint-Nizier-du-Moucherotte

2020-03-28

SUISchwanden

POL-SWisła   NEW!

SUILe Brassus

USA-COGenesee   NEW!

USA-CASquaw Valley

SUILe Locle

SUITäsch

SUIUnterwasser

SUILes Charbonnières

FRA-VAutrans

SUILes Breuleux

SUISt. Gallen

2020-03-27

SUIRüschegg

ITAPonte di Legno

more



Advertisement:




Partner:

Peter Riedel Sports Technology

SkokiPolska.pl

Skispringen-Community Forum


Advertisement:



CZECZE-TNýdek

Data | History | Hill records | Contact | Map | Photo gallery | Comments

.

Nýdek:

K-Point: 70 m
Landing angle: 35°
Year of construction: 1957
Status: destroyed
Hill Size: HS 44
K-Point: 40 m
Men Summer Hill record: 44.0 m (Robert Szymeczek CZE, 2014-06-21)
Ladies Summer Hill record: 36.5 m (Anežka Indráčková CZE, 2018-06-23)
Hill Size: HS 28
K-Point: 25 m
Men Summer Hill record: 27.0 m (Tymoteusz Dyduch POL, 2018-06-23)
Ladies Summer Hill record: 24.0 m (Anežka Indráčková CZE, 2017-06-23)
24.0 m (Anežka Indráčková CZE, 2017-06-23)
Further jumps: no
Plastic matting: yes
Year of construction: 1976
Conversions: 2008
Status: operating
Ski club: TJ TŽ Třinec, Ski Jumping Team Nýdek

to top

History:

Not far away from Trinec the ski jumping hills of the ski club TJ TŽ are located in the town district of the small village Nýdek. Already in the middle 30’s existed a ski jump there which was in use until about 1950/51. Some years later the decision fell to build a new ski jumping hill, according to the plans of ing. Parýzek and ing. Kluse. Then in 1957 the new jumping hill K70 was inaugurated. It had a 10 m high inrun tower out of steel and a landing slope angle of 35 degrees. Also a lift was installed to take the jumpers up to the inrun.
Until 1967/68 also international competitions took place on the hill. In 1976 today’s plastic covered hills K40 and K25 were built not far from the large hill which is no more in use. They mainly are used for the younger jumpers and because of the floodlight night competitions can be made in summer and winter. In 2008 both smaller junior jumping hills were completely renovated and covered with new plastic mattings.

to top

Hill records K40 (Men):

to top

Hill records K25 (Men):

to top

Hill records K25 (Ladies):

to top

Contact:

to top

Map:

to top

Photo gallery:


Advertisement:


to top

Comments:

Post comment:

Token:
Name:
Email:
Title:
Post:
bold | italics | underline | link

to top



Social Bookmarks

Copyright © Ski Jumping Hill Archive 2002-2020
www.skijumpinghills.com