Recent news:

Pragelato: The end of 2006 Olympic hills is near

Luis on Ski Jumping Hill Tournament: the dream of flying - (possibly) becomes reality

Luis on Ski Jumping Hill Tournament: at the ladies' World Cup in Oberstdorf - Premiers after Premiers

New in the statistics area: personal best list of ski jumping ladies

Engelberg ski jump modernized - illuminated inrun track

more



Latest updates:

2017-07-08

POL-TTumlin

2017-07-02

SUIHomberg   NEW!

2017-06-27

GER-BWDegenfeld

CZE-ZVelké Karlovice

CZE-TStará Ves u Rýmařova

2017-06-17

GER-BYAltstädten

2017-05-05

POL-TTumlin

2017-05-03

GER-BYScheidegg

2017-05-01

SLOVelenje

2017-04-29

POL-SWęgierska Górka

2017-04-27

POL-KNowy Targ

POL-DJelenia Góra

POL-SWisła

POL-SWisła

2017-04-25

POL-SRycerka Górna

more




Advertisement:





Partner:


Peter Riedel Sports Technology


SkokiPolska.pl


Skispringen-Community Forum

CZECZE-TFrenštát pod Radhoštěm

Areal Horečky

Data | History | Hill records | Competitions | Contact | Links | Map | Photo gallery | Comments

.

Skokanský areál Jiřího Rašky:

Hill Size: HS 106
K-Point: 95 m
Hill record: 107.0 m (Jiří Mazoch CZE, 2006-02-12)
Summer hill record: 106.5 m (Klemens Murańka POL, 2015-08-29, COC)
Ladies' summer record: 102.5 m (Michaela Doleželová CZE, 2014-08-30, L-FIS)
Take-off angle: 11.1°
Speed: 90 km/h
Landing angle: 34°
Year of construction: 1973
Conversions: 2003
K-Point: 42 m
Summer hill record: 50.0 m (Aleksander Zniszczoł POL, 2007-10-13)
Ladies' summer record: 34.5 m (Justyna Badura POL, 2014-10-05)
Year of construction: 1940
Conversions: 1969
Further jumps: K21, K9
Status: operating
Plastic matting: yes
Ski club: TJ Frenštát

to top

History:

The first jump was built in 1932 at the mount Kozini and jumps were about 25 m long. This ski jumping hill was used until 1948 and the closed down.
The Horecky-Hill not far from it has its origin at about 1935. At the beginning they jumped about 30 m but later reconstructions made widths of up to 60 m possible. In 1960 the building of too plastic covered hills (K60 and K40) was discussed, but only realized after the Olympic ski jumping gold medal for Jiri Raska from Frenštát at Grenoble in 1968.
Consequently in 1969 the K45 plastic hill and 1973 the K21 ski jump were built. At the same time the ski club TJ Frenštát decided to build a new large 80 m plastic covered hill with plans of M. Beloznik at the slope of the old K60. In September 1973 Jiri Raska made the first jump on the largest plastic matting hill worldwide at that time. In 1982 the installation of an electronic measure system and a lift up to the tower of the jump followed.
In 2002/2003 the jumping hill was enlarged into a K95, covered with Finnish mattings and received a ceramic inrun from Slovenia.
Frenštát is one of the most famous ski jumping centers in the Czech Republic and from 1973 to 1997 there has been the annual summer international “Grand Prix” competition. Most famous ski jumper was the Olympic champion of 1968 Jiří Raška, after he passed away in 2012 the ski jumping facility was dedicated to him.

to top

Hill records K95 (Men):

to top

Competitions:

to top

Contact:

to top

Links:

to top

Map:

to top

Photo gallery:

Advertisement:


to top

Comments:

Post comment:

Token:
Name:
Email:
Title:
Post:
bold | italics | underline | link
1)   SkiJumper   wrote on 2011-06-17 at 11:49:

K-45 Kamikadze bez odbicia wynosi na 3m :D

to top



Social Bookmarks

Copyright © Ski Jumping Hill Archive 2002-2016
www.skijumpinghills.com