|Year of construction:||1948|
|Ski club:||SC Tanvald, TJ Seba Tanvald|
|Coordinates:||50.744479, 15.305951 ✔|
The first ski jump at Tanvald was built up at Ždar in 1948 as a K38 hill and used until about 1978.
Then in Popelnice, a district of Tanvald, a large hill ski jump K75 was constructed in 1950. In middle 1960’s ski jumping activities were already stopped there.
In 1975 in a new home settlement (Czech "Sídliště) called Výšina a plastic covered ski jumping facility with a K40 and K26 hill was constructed. Young jumpers of Tanvald were practising there frequently, but after the political turnaround in 1990 the ski club didn’t manage to keep the jumps working and finally in 1997 both steel inrun towers were dismantled.