Recent news:

Fire destroys ski jumps in Biberau-Biberschlag

Copper Peak: Funding of the renovation finally secured

200 ski jumping facilities in the USA

The Ski Jumping Hill Archive reaches 3000 ski jumping sites!

New junior hills being developed in China

more


Send us your ski jumping hill photos and information via email!


Latest updates:

2023-02-01

LATRīga

LATRīga   NEW!

NOR-34Fåvang

SWE-23Hindås

DANSøllerød

LATRīga   NEW!

GER-BYKiefersfelden

2023-01-31

UKRVorokhta

SLOSopota

SLOPodbrezje

GER-BYSachrang

2023-01-30

GER-BYTraunstein

2023-01-29

AUT-STMürzzuschlag

2023-01-28

ITABormio

POL-TRuczynów

more



Advertisement:




Partner:

Peter Riedel Sports Technology

SkokiPolska.pl

Skispringen-Community Forum


Advertisement:



CZECZE-LLiberec

Pilínkov

Data | History | Town | Map | Photo gallery | Comments

.

Skokanský můstek:

K-Point: 50 m
Further jumps: no
Plastic matting: no
Year of construction: 1954
Conversions: 1958
Status: destroyed
Coordinates: 50.728450, 15.020632 Google Maps OpenStreetMap

to top

History:

The wooden ski jump was built during the post war years, but was then abandoned in 1954 on. It was re-opened in 1958, over 3000 spectators attended the competition. In the 1960's, regular cup competitions took place. The hill was built according to the design of Miloslav Bělonožník and it was mainly used by youth jumpers from Liberec for training.

to top

Town:

to top

Map:

to top

Photo gallery:


Advertisement:


to top

Comments:

Post comment:

Token:
Name:
Email:
Title:
Post:
bold | italics | underline | link

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

to top



Social Bookmarks

Copyright © Ski Jumping Hill Archive 2002-2023
www.skijumpinghills.com