|Longest jump:||47.0 m (Rudolf Vrána )|
|Hill record:||43.0 m (Zdeněk Hnyk , 1929)|
|Year of construction:||1926|
|Take-off length:||5 m|
|Status:||project not realized|
The first ski jump in Jablonec nad Jizerou was already built in 1900. It was located near the river Jizera, had a wooden take-off and allowed distances of 25 meters, which were reached in the first organized competition in 1925.
The year after, the ski jump was converted and enlarged. Most likely, it was used until the end of World War II. In 1945, the well-known architect Karel Jarolímek made a draft for a new facility, consisting of two ski jumps, which was supposed to be built by a company called DSO Kolora. It never became reality.