Recent news:

2500 ski jumping facilities now online!

The story behind the lost ski jumping hills in Poland

The ski jumping hill dictionary

More than 5000 ski jumping hills in our archives!

Normal hill in North Korea discovered!

more


Send us your ski jumping hill photos and information via email!


Latest updates:

2021-04-17

USA-NYNew York City

2021-04-16

USA-MNBloomington

USA-WIWashburn

USA-WINiagara   NEW!

2021-04-15

POL-DSzklarska Poręba

2021-04-14

POL-DKowary

2021-04-13

POL-DDuszniki-Zdrój

2021-04-12

POL-KZakopane

2021-04-11

AUT-VBrand   NEW!

AUT-KBad Bleiberg   NEW!

POL-KTarnawa Dolna

2021-04-10

ITASanta Cristina in Val Gardena   NEW!

POL-KAndrychów

2021-04-09

GER-SNNeustadt in Sachsen   NEW!

2021-04-08

POL-DSzklarska Poręba

more



Advertisement:




Partner:

Peter Riedel Sports Technology

SkokiPolska.pl

Skispringen-Community Forum


Advertisement:



CZECZE-LDesná III Černá Rička

Data | History | Map | Photo gallery | Comments

.

Skokanský Můstek:

K-Point: 59 m
Further jumps: no
Plastic matting: no
Year of construction: 1925
Conversions: 1948, 1952
Status: destroyed
Ski club: WSV Schwarzenthal, SK Windsbraut
Coordinates: 50.772090, 15.336807 Google Maps OpenStreetMap

to top

History:

The first ski jumping hill in Desná III (back then: Černá Rička) was built by the Wintersportverein Schwarzenthal. From 1925, regular competitions were held, in 1926 also the best Czechoslovak and a couple of international jumpers took part. Also the former SK Windsbraut from today's village Polubný held its races here. With Rudolf Burkert, the first Czechoslovak Olympic medallist (bronze in Nordic Combined in St. Moritz 1928) jumped on this hill.
After World War II, in 1948, a new hill with a K-Point of 59 meters was constructed. The inrun tower was wooden and except the outrun - which was a bridge above a street that led to a house nearby - all other elements were natural. Unfortunately, this construction was not built by professionals and so it collapsed even before the opening championship. With the help of locals, it was rebuilt.
In 1952, another renovation, supervised by Josef Zita, took place. The year after, also the judges' tower was completed. Afterwards, in the 1950's and 1960's, regular competitions took place again. The hill was in use until the 1970's.

to top

Map:

to top

Photo gallery:


Advertisement:


to top

Comments:

Post comment:

Token:
Name:
Email:
Title:
Post:
bold | italics | underline | link

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

to top



Social Bookmarks

Copyright © Ski Jumping Hill Archive 2002-2021
www.skijumpinghills.com