Recent news:

Fire destroys ski jumps in Biberau-Biberschlag

Copper Peak: Funding of the renovation finally secured

200 ski jumping facilities in the USA

The Ski Jumping Hill Archive reaches 3000 ski jumping sites!

New junior hills being developed in China

more


Send us your ski jumping hill photos and information via email!


Latest updates:

2022-10-05

NOR-34Elverum

2022-10-04

ITABormio   NEW!

SLORazvanje   NEW!

ITAPonte di Legno   NEW!

POL-ROdrzykoń   NEW!

NOR-30Dal

CZE-LVratislavice nad Nisou

2022-10-03

NOR-34Våler

2022-10-02

CZE-LLiberec

ITAToblach

FIN-ESHelsinki

NOR-30Jessheim

2022-10-01

NOR-50Trondheim

NOR-03Oslo

2022-09-30

NOR-03Oslo

more



Advertisement:




Partner:

Peter Riedel Sports Technology

SkokiPolska.pl

Skispringen-Community Forum


Advertisement:



CZECZE-JNové Město na Moravě

U Škrobarny

Data | History | Hill records | Contact | Map | Photo gallery | Comments

.

U Škrobarny:

K-Point: 60 m
Men Winter Hill record: 73.0 m (Josef Kraus CSR)
Tower height: 38 m
Inrun length: 79 m
Further jumps: no
Plastic matting: no
Year of construction: 1949
Conversions: 1964
Operating until: 1972
Year of destruction: 1983
Status: destroyed
Ski club: SKL Nové Město na Moravě
Coordinates: 49.549575, 16.074982 Google Maps OpenStreetMap

to top

History:

Nové Město na Moravě is, concerning ski sports, famous for the cross-country World Cup taking place every year, but also ski jumping has a long-lasting tradition.
The jumps of “U Škrobarny“ were the largest ever at Nové Město. In 1946 people began to built the first ski jump with a K-Point of 60 m which was completed in 1949. It had a 30 m high inrun tower made of wood, which was okay until 1958 and then had to be broken down, because of being dilapidated. At the same place a new jump with steel tower was constructed in 1963/64. This tower was 38 m high and the maximum inrun length was 79 m. This facility was in use until 1971 and the largest leap was made by the Czech Josef Kraus with 73 m. Unfortunately the ski jumping hill was very sensitive for winds and bad winters leaded into no longer using the jumping hill over the years. About 1983 the tower was removed and the whole area no longer used.

to top

Contact:

to top

Map:

to top

Photo gallery:


Advertisement:


to top

Comments:

Post comment:

Token:
Name:
Email:
Title:
Post:
bold | italics | underline | link

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

to top



Social Bookmarks

Copyright © Ski Jumping Hill Archive 2002-2022
www.skijumpinghills.com