|Hill record:||46.3 m (152 ft) (Lucien Laferté , 1938)|
|Tower height:||25.5 m|
|Year of construction:||1936|
|Year of construction:||1925|
|Year of destruction:||1963|
|Ski club:||Three Rivers Ski Club|
|Coordinates:||46.364297, -72.562029 ✔|
Already in 1925 the two Norwegian immigrants Trigve Iversen and Emil Larsen constructed the first 23 meter jump at Trois-Rivières (also Three Rivers) together with the two local sportsmen Louis-Philippe Goulet and Roméo Landry. With this ski jump at “Cap aux Corneilles” on the banks of St. Maurice River Trois-Rivières became the ski jumping centre of Québec.
The ski jump was steadily enlarged, among others, by engineer Harry Olsen in 1930. For the club championships in 1933, already 3,000 spectators came to the jump and one year later it were even double as many. In 1936, Olsen enlarged the inrun tower to 25.5 meters high, so that during the club championships in 1938 Lucien Laferté even jumped on 152 feet (46.3 m). Beside, Olsen also built a smaller ski jump called "Tremplin MacRae".
In 1950’s with Lucien Laferté and Jacques Charland two local ski jumpers even gained international merits and could participate in the Olympic Winter Games 1952 at Oslo. Today, a memorial stone and plaque remind of the former ski jumping hill.