|Year of construction:||1922|
|Ski club:||Cliffside Ski Club, Nordland Ski Club|
After the ski jumping hills in Rockcliffe Park at Ottawa were destroyed in 1920, the Cliffside Ski Club built up its own smaller ski jump at Fairy Lake (Lac des Fées) at Gatineau in 1922. There several well-attended competitions and championships were hosted. From 1933 on the new Nordland Ski Club took care of the ski jump, but since it was much smaller than the new Lockeberg Jump at Camp Fortune, it was given up about 1939.