|Year of construction:||1948|
|Ski club:||Viking Ski Club|
In 1929 Norwegian immigrants founded Viking Ski Club and constructed the first ski jumping hill at “Côte des Neiges” in Montréal. In 1936 a new ski jump was set up at Shawbridge north of Saint-Jérôme, but this one had a very bad profile and only short time later a new hill at Ste. Marguerite was installed.
After World War II a completely new ski jumping facility at Mt. Christie in Christieville was opened and from 1953 on there was Bellevue Hill at Morin Heigths. In 1961/62 the ski jumping tradition of Viking Ski Club an north Montréal ended.